Dozens of blue chip corporations such as Whirlpool, Honeywell, & General Mills have already participated and have seen their Green Belt project savings total an impressive $146,374 on average.
It is not only about the savings. Kenco is committed to full mentorship for the life of the project. That means your key team members are never left guessing and can always rely on expert assistance when they run into a complex task.
Below are the participating industries Kenco supports:
- Health and Personal Care
- Durable Consumer Products
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Multi-Client Solutions
- Kenco Management Services
- Kenco Transportation Services
Kenco’s Two-Day Champion Executive-Level Training
On May 18-19, 2016 prepare to become a true sensei or change agent within your industry with our 2-day Lean Six Sigma Champion Training Class.
This dynamic learning experience features a powerful synergy of traditional Lean and Six Sigma that focuses heavily on the data, helping you to make faster, smarter and more targeted decisions for maximum impact.
In-class examples, simulations, and hands-on exercises focus on how to interpret the data to:
- Reduce costs
- Increase revenue
- Streamline business processes
- Motivate employee buy-in
4 Business Benefits of LSS Champion Training Class
- Customer satisfaction through improved processes and increased quality control
- Increased innovation opportunities due to decreasing defect rates and time previously lost on duplicate efforts
- Increased revenue from word-of-mouth recommendations by satisfied customers.
- Outstanding employee engagement as improved results produces a sense of camaraderie which builds into further good results
4 Professional Benefits of LSS Champion Training Class
- Stand out from the crowd with a LEAN and Six Sigma certification which demands much respect
- Enjoy greater confidence with enhanced business expertise and analytical skills
- Prepare for leadership in improving processes and the quality of what is delivered to customers
- Drive daily motivation through consistent success resulting from greater knowledge and abilities
Kenco’s Six Sigma 2-Week Green Belt Certification
Demanding problems require focused problem-solving abilities. Participants in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) training, held here in Chattanooga Tennessee, become hand-to-hand combat ready by mastering the basics of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology.
Learn to follow the path of least resistance with Kenco’s Lean Six Sigma training. Analyze your project and follow through with a fully-hands on approach. Using this methodology, you will quickly be able to achieve a balanced knowledge-based approach to pull issues through the supply chain rather than push them.
Kenco (LSSGB) training: Analyze. Act. Measure.
You are encouraged to bring your most challenging project to the course and take full advantage of the “Present/Practice/Apply/Review” strategy commonly used in the TWI (Training Within Industry). Use the tools and techniques you learn in class and apply them to your project; then review the results. How much of a return on investment will you be able to realize?
Become a leader of Lean Six Sigma projects within your organization
Now is the time to step up to a Six Sigma Green Belt to incorporate and solidify these core concepts of ‘Operational Excellence’:
- Safety – Remove Waste from the Process, integrate Visual Management in the Work Place and 5S.
- Quality – Eliminate variation from all processes, reduce defects and increase the sigma levels of the process.
- Communication – Learn to combine Takt Time and Visual Management which leads to increased process and associate communication.
- Bench Strength – Build a warehouse of knowledge at the site to achieve incremental change through the power of Lean Six Sigma.
- Financial Management – Learn to lower costs. Analytically eliminate waste and variation from the process Lower Cost through the systematic. Boost response time to process issues through visual management and Takt Time analysis.
The LSSGB course is covered in two one-week sessions, with each week separated by a month. The time between weeks allows you to complete the project work.
Make your reservations and get your supply chain in top condition
Dates for Kenco's LSS and LSSGB training are located below. All classes are held at Kenco corporate offices in Chattanooga, TN.
The cost for LSS Training is $850 per person. The cost for the LSSGB training is $3,000/person. This covers instruction, material, lunch, and mentorship support for LSSGB projects.
The 2016 dates for Kenco's LSS training held at its corporate offices in Chattanooga, TN.
May 18-19, 2016
November 16-17, 2016
The 2016 dates for Kenco's LSSGB training held at its corporate offices in Chattanooga, TN.
Spring Session Week 1
April 4 - 8, 2016
Spring Session Week 2
May 2 – 6, 2016
Summer Session Week 1
August 22 – 26, 2016
Summer Session Week 2
September 26 – 30, 2016
Make your reservations today by clicking the Register Now button below. Register early as class size is normally 12 people so seating is limited.